Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lost?

Hello all! I am not really sure how many people actually read this, but I was notified by a dear friend a couple weeks ago that she was concerned I was lost since I hadn't written in such a long time. Physically, no I am not lost, but I have lost my way as far as my attempt to become more balanced. Work has been occupying so much of my time lately that I have not taken the time to take care of ME! I have to get refocused and need to thank my friend for letting me know that I must be lost since there has been a major lack of posts!

I was driving home from Iowa on Sunday and decided to have "church" in my car. So I started listening to Mary Mary. Then I decided to hook my iPhone into the FM Transmitter I bought and deal with having to change stations every 30 miles so I could listen to some of my favorite Christian artists. The first group I listened to was FFH. I love them. So I am driving and jamming when their song "Lord Move, or Move Me" started playing. As soon as I heard the chorus, I knew this song was meant for me at that very moment. I could feel it in my bones and I broke down. Here is the chorus:

"Lord move in a way, that I've never seen before
Cause there's a mountain in the way and a lock on the door
I'm drifting away, waves are crashing on the shore
So Lord move (move), or move me."

As I was reminded, I am drifting and I have been for some time now. I heard this song and it is amazing how clear things seemed to be. Monday I was at the gym. I found the chronological one year Bible on my Bible app on my iPad and I have figured out where I left out and will be putting my life back in order and on track! I am excited again about the change that needs to happen and where it will lead me!

"I once was lost, but am found."

1 comment:

  1. HELLO!!!! I will be praying the first line of the chorus over you--may you see BIG things happen. Love you.

    ReplyDelete